Tav Medical is a fast growing company with a positive energy that comes from our team members. We have an internal product training to keep people updated on new technologies, internal drive to develop, market, sell and support cutting-edge products and services. At Tav Medical the work of each individual makes an impact on the success of our company.
If you think you belong with us please apply by mail, attaching your resume: [email protected]
* Positions are offered to both men and women
For our fast-growing company we are looking for Marketing Manager that will drive flawless execution of our company marketing strategy.
If you are passionate about brand marketing, creative, self-learning, Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing, your place with us!
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing day to day marketing activities to support the marketing strategy plan under the guidance of VP marketing.
- Building and monitoring company marketing budget.
- Responsible for the creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website, social media and blogs that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on marketing communication effectiveness.
- Responsible for coordination and preparations for all exhibitions, congress and internal events.
- Coordinate, monitor and support distributors.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing.
- Demonstrable 2-5 experience in marketing role.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and creatively advising and leading a cross channels marketing campaigns.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Languages – highly proficient in both spoken and written English. Other languages advantage.
Please send your CV to [email protected]